Big Brother =D

Big Brother =D

Monday, January 28, 2008

Inspiration!!

Hey guys!

So this is my first post. Its gonna be a quick one coz I'm planning to get 30mins of prayer before I go to sleep. It's been a hectic day, everyone's trying to finish the syllabus before mocks so you can imagine the rush at school and all the home-work.
So basically what I'm gonna start with is the reason I became a blogger. I was never really into these things to be quite honest, I'm more of a journal person rather than a blogging person. Really it started about two days ago when I was praying. I'm kinda going through a spiritual crisis right now, its been very hard to feel God's presence in my life, even though I know He's there always. So I've been trying to pray and keep persisting and not let situations in my life bug me and keep me from serving. Yesterday I noticed that a whole bunch of people see to be going through this, and I prayed to God and asked Him to tell me why. Wooooow, I got my answer today. It was quite a weird way of showing me why, but God's ways are not our ways ux? Well someone I know has been really depressed lately. She hasn't been very well and is being extremely pessimistic. And I though "Why on earth are we all going through this?". And the answer just whacked me in the face: IT'S BECAUSE GOING THROUGH THE BAD MOMENTS MAKE YOU APPRECIATE THE GOOD. And it's totally true! I mean, think about it, who would give two hoots if life were all plain sailing? People would just drift even further away from God thinking that they don't need Him to have a good life. Believe me, take it from someone who knows, we really do need Him in our lives. I've noticed that the time I spend without Him is usually a hopeless time for me. Things start going down the drain and I wont be able to see clearly without His light shining.
So back to the point of the story, after all this He asked me to share what I learn in my life with other people who might be going through the same thing, maybe God's Grace wants to work through me.

Just wanna say thanks to two special someones who inspired me to write my experiences and not leave them to rot in my journal - Jesus first and foremost and a best-friend we like to call Maria-Angela, thanks guys for pushing me to do this. Its actually helpingme coz I can reflect on my life and put it into perspective.

See you for now!
God bless you all!
Sara x x x

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Heyy luv! Welcome to blogger =]
Good first post!
tc gbu
x x

maria angela said...

yaay and sara became one of our blogging fellows too!!! =D waw ur first post's beautiful!!! keep it up matie =D im gona b ur faithful reader =P xxx God blss nd keep servin d Lord ^^ xxx

LG said...

new blogger!! new blogger!! new blogger!! new blogger!! new blogger!! new blogger!! new blogger!! new blogger!!

yey!

great first post - keep it up!

xx